May 15, 2020
We are happy to announce as of Tuesday May 19, 2020 we will resume our regular hours of operation with the new guidelines and extra precautions, all customers and staff members are required to follow until further notice.
1. Both bridal and Prom & evenings Boutiques will operate by Appointments only
2. Only one accompanying guest allowed per customer.
3. All visitors are required to wash hands upon entry. All visitors must remove shoes, please bring clean socks as bare feet are not permitted.
4. Face masks to be worn by Customers and guests throughout the appointment. Please bring your own masks.
5. Social distancing must be followed during your time in-store.
6. If you, or your guests are feeling unwell, please stay home to avoid infecting others.
7. If you, or your guests have been in contact, have travelled outside Ontario area in the past 14 days, please stay home.
8. If you are early to your appointment please return to your vehicle and call us at (613)738-7700 ext 1 for Bridal or ext 2 for Prom.
March 16 , 2020
Due to the unfortunate circumstances the world is going through we are Temporarily Closed to practice social distancing.
We are committed to provide our customers with ongoing support! Given the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to inform you with the following information:
BOTH bridal and prom boutiques are Temporarily closed until further notice.
All affected Alterations appointments will be rescheduled for the near future (End of April- May or sooner if permitted).
We are still taking orders by email, if you would like to order a dress you have tried on before please do not hesitate to contact us by email and we will be more than happy to assist you. We will help you take your measurements as well.
All online orders will continue to ship out as expected.
During the next few weeks orders are being forwarded for delivery to ensure once we reopen our doors there will be no delays and we are all ready for all our brides and prom girls.
If you have postponed your wedding, please let us know as soon as you can.
We know this is a stressful time filled with uncertainty, no one could have ever predicted something of this magnitude, it is ok to be scared, but Please be assured we are all in this TOGETHER!! if you need someone to talk to, or need any kind of help please reach out to us, and we are more than happy to assist you.
As we wait for schools to reopen, we are excited to hear about other graduation celebrations! Families + friends are hosting in-house prom nights for this important milestone. With this years upcoming prom, lets still make this new prom experience filled with positive memories!
While we wait out these difficult times, we are all in this together and appreciate your sensitivity and patience. If you have any further questions, please email us at